Salmon Angled Sprush® Hair Color Applicator- Facial Hair and Hair Painting
The Salmon Angled Sprush® is the perfect tool for Balayage, Hair Painting and Skin Care/Waxing Applications.
The Sprush® is not only superior in performance, but it also cuts your application time in half - saving you time and money. Try the Salmon Angled Sprush® today and take your hair color application to the next level with precision and amazing results. Don't Brush, Sprush®!
11 reasons why the Sprush® is better!
- Allows for total control of the product, reducing application time by as much as one-half.
- No residual color or chemicals after cleaning to affect next application as with a bristle brush.
- Smoothness of applicator tip prevents scratching around hairline and scalp as with a standard tint brush.
- Less back and forth motion and overlapping of product on already processed hair.
- Better smoothing without damage to the cuticle.
- Relaxer does not press through the Sprush® to opposite side, which forces the technician to flip the handle as with a standard tint brush.
- Slimness of applicator tip allows product to be placed closer to scalp without actually touching the scalp.
- Great for sensitive scalps.
- The Sprush® can be wiped clean at station, with no rinsing necessary.
- No loose bristles to fall out as with a standard tint brush.
- Various sizes for different applications.
The SprushLites® lightener is the perfect complimentary product infused with keratin and intensive lightening capabilities.